Shrimp Tacos. Easy Shrimp Tacos are the perfect simple dinner for busy weeknights! Plump, juicy shrimp are cooked in a flavorful spice blend then wrapped in warm flour tortillas and piled high with your favorite toppings. You may also like these grilled BBQ Chicken Tacos, Breakfast Tacos, Baked Chicken Tacos, Spicy Blackened Salmon Tacos, these Smoky Fish… Get Shrimp Tacos Recipe from Food Network.
Shrimp Tacos, Shrimp Tacos With Cilantro-lime Cream emeals Recipe, Spicy Shrimp Tacos With Avocado Salsa & Sour Cream Cilantro Sauce Pico de Gallo Good, basic, delicious! Adjust amount of jalapenos to your preferred temperature. While frozen shrimp are not the best choice if you'll be eating shrimp cocktail, it's perfect for recipes where the shrimp are being jazzed up with spices (hi, Healthy Shrimp Pad Thai and Shrimp Guacamole Bites) or fresh ingredients like garlic (Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Garlic Shrimp with Quinoa, and Healthy Shrimp Scampi, I heart you all). You can have Shrimp Tacos using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Tacos
- It’s of Shrimp.
- You need of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Cucumber.
- You need of Tomato.
- You need of Onions.
- Prepare of Jalapenos.
- It’s of Cheese.
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Ranch Dressing.
- You need of Sriracha Sauce.
- Prepare of Lime Juice.
- Prepare of Taco shells or tortillas.
In the case of our shrimp tacos, the shrimp are. Shrimp Tacos with Grapefruit Salad An interesting (and refreshing) take on the shrimp taco: Grill the seafood with a brush of grapefruit marinade for a sweet and citrusy flavor. Prep the slaw and crema: Prepare the cilantro lime slaw according to instructions. Combine all of the chipotle crema ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.* Cook the shrimp.
Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Dinner in 15 minutes or less! Thaw those shrimp in a collander under cold water, meanwhile butter and heat a skillet. I used precooked shrimp because I knew my dinner prep needed to be a quick one. Shrimp to the skillet with a heavy coating of Old Bay Seasoning. Tails need to come off. I pulled half when the shrimp were still cold and then the rest when the shrimp were REALLY hot from the griddle, sometimes my decisions make no sense..
- I used soft tacos and stacked the yummies like this: sweet corn salad from a previous recipe post (you can just chop cucumber, tomato, onion, jalapeno, and throw in sweet corn), shrimp, cheese of your choice, ranch dressing, sriracha sauce, sprinkle of lime juice. Wrap it up and eat!.
In a mixing bowl, toss the shrimp with the taco seasoning, plus a generous pinch of salt and black pepper, until evenly coated. Heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Perfectly seasoned shrimp with cilantro-lime slaw and fresh avocado all packed in a tortilla. Garnish the tacos with sliced radishes, jalapeños, green onions, and the chopped cilantro, then serve. These are not your average Shrimp Tacos.