Vegetarian Curry. Make a comforting veggie curry for dinner, like a dhal or dopiaza. Use storecupboard ingredients including lentils and chickpeas, fresh veg such as aubergine and cauliflower, or paneer cheese. Vegetarian Curry Recipes Looking for vegetarian curry recipes?
This Thai red curry recipe is so easy to make at home! It's much tastier than takeout and healthier, too. This recipe is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free for all to enjoy. You can have Vegetarian Curry using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Curry
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 1 cup of veggie stock.
- Prepare 3 oz of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chickpeas.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of instant brown rice.
For a twist on a vegetable curry, try this flavoursome recipe when you're short of time but still looking for a seriously delicious dinner. You can buy blocks of Japanese curry roux (used as a soup base) in Asian supermarkets, but it's just as easy to make your own. Vegetarian cooking in India is healthy, delicious, easy and so flavorful! If you eat Indian food you know just how delicious their vegetarian dishes are!
Vegetarian Curry instructions
- Heat a non stick pan over medium high.
- Place a tbsp of stock in pan, sauté onion and garlic for 3 minutes.
- Add curry powder, remaining stock, chickpeas, tomatoes, cauliflower and tomato paste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes and serve over rice.
If you haven't ventured into Indian or maybe just haven't made Indian food for yourself at home, this is the perfect dish to start with. This recipe calls for ingredients found in any grocery store, or that are already in your own kitchen. Make as spicy or mild as you want. Vegetable dishes are usually described as tasteless for those who like to eat meat, but I am convinced that they will submit to the incredible flavor of this vegetable curry prepared with a myriad of herbs and spices. This Malaysian Chinese vegetable curry recipe is loved by all communities in Malaysia.