Burrito bowl instant pot ip. Make life easier with Instant Pot, the programmable pressure & multi cooker. So you know it has to be good. The chicken comes out perfectly tender but the rice is the true hero – soaked with all the burito bowl flavors from the IP magic.
All your favorite things about a burrito but made into a delicious burrito bowl. Top with lettuce, cheese, tomato, avocado for a quick & easy family approved dinner. When I reached out on my Instagram page to ask for your recipe recommendations, it quickly became clear that my readers want more easy dinner ideas-including more recipes you can make in your instant pot! (Here's the instant pot I own and if you're thinking about buying one, you can read this great article about them.) This recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl is packed with flavor and so easy to make. You can have Burrito bowl instant pot ip using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of unsalted butter.
- You need 1-1 1/2 pound of stew meat cut thin.
- Prepare 1 of med white onion diced.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can chopped green chilis.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 of helping of my taco seasoning previously posted or.
- It’s 1 packet of your favorite taco seasoning.
- Prepare 9 oz of Packet Spanish rice.
- It’s 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- It’s 2 TBSP of water.
- Prepare of Garnishes.
- It’s of Diced tomatoe.
- Prepare of Diced green onion.
- Prepare of Shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast, Mexican rice, black beans, and tomatoes with Mexican spices. It's so delicious and the best part is, everything cooks right in the Instant Pot. This better-than-take-out burrito bowl is going to become a family favorite. How To Make Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowls.
Burrito bowl instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot saute to high. When pot reads hot add butter..
- Once butter has melted. Add onion and meat and cook till meat is browned..
- Add in Rotel, green chilies, white wine, and broth. Stir and scape bottom of pot to remove any bits that may be stuck to the bottom..
- Seal instant pot and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes, then allow a 10 minute natural release. Quick release the rest of the pressure. Remove lid..
- Turn off the keep warm function and turn back on the saute function to high..
- Prepare rice. I use the ready 90 second rice..
- Once the mixture starts bubbling, add in my/your taco seasoning (minus the cup of water)..
- If you wish a thicker mixture, mix the corn starch and water in a bowl and stir into the pot..
- Ladle mixture into bowl top with the Spanish rice and garnishes..
In the Instant Pot, pour just enough chicken broth to cover the bottom of the pot. Then place the chicken breasts along the bottom of the pot. Sprinkle the taco seasoning evenly over the chicken. Pour the corn, black beans, and Rotel into the pot. These Instant Pot Burrito Bowls with frozen chicken could not be easier to prepare.