Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a quick, easy recipe that tastes as if you spent hours making it! With melt-in-your-mouth tender beef and plenty of delicious vegetables, it's sure to be a family favorite! Make a hearty vegetable beef soup in no time with this Instant Pot soup recipe.
My kids can even throw this recipe together in no time at all which is why pressure cooker beef vegetable soup is one of my favorite instant pot recipes! Plus this soup tastes like it has been cooking all day. Instant Pot vegetable beef soup is a hearty and easy dinner that the whole family will love! You can cook Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
If you don't have an Instant Pot yet (Amazon affiliate), I've got you covered with my stove top vegetable beef soup recipe. 👌🏻. But some of us are obsessed with our Instant Pot and insist on making everything in it. 😜🙋🏼 It just seals in all the flavor. Vegetable Beef Soup is one of those meals that immediately makes me think of my parents and grandparents. It's perfect for a snowy winter night, a rainy spring afternoon, or a crisp fall lunch date.
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup instructions
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
This Vegetable Beef Soup is Instant Pot Vegetable Beef Soup! Instant Pot Vegetable Soup Recipe First of all, I do eat vegetables, I'm just a little picky about the way they're served (I prefer them cooked, and am definitely not a fan of salads). Second, I love soup Big Time, and will eat just about anything you throw in it. Instant Pot Vegetable Soup, filled with delicious vegetables, including carrots, okra, green beans, peas, and more. Quick and easy weeknight meal, an easy dinner idea, comfort food.