Crack chicken instant pot ip. Is Crack chicken Keto and weight watchers friendly? Yes, Crack Chicken Is Keto friendly and on weight watchers diets. Rick and I have been dieting so I made instant pot low carb recipes like crack chicken and put it over some zucchini noodles.
This creamy crack chicken makes an easy low carb, Keto dinner that you'll go back to again & again. Instant Pot Crack Chicken is called crack chicken for a reason. Really creamy with lots of ranch flavor, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, plus green onions. You can have Crack chicken instant pot ip using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crack chicken instant pot ip
- Prepare 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of med Yellow onion diced.
- It’s 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of chicken breast cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese cubed.
- It’s 1 packet of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Garnishes.
- Prepare 4-6 slices of cooked bacon crumbled.
- You need 2 of green onion chopped.
- It’s of Fresh parsley chopped.
It tastes great eaten as is, but it also makes a great sandwich. You could even serve it as a dip. Instant Pot Crack Chicken: Creamy ranch chicken with smoky bacon and tons of cheese. One bite and you'll find out why this recipe is called Crack Chicken.
Crack chicken instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high setting. When reads hot add olive oil and yellow onion and cook stirring occasionally till onions start to release liquid..
- Add garlic and cook till fragrant stirring occasionally. Add chicken and cook till it starts to turn white again stirring occasionally..
- Add chicken broth and white wine stir and scrape bottom of pot making sure there are not any bits stuck to the bottom..
- Add cream cheese in a even layer. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top. Do not stir..
- Close lid and cook at 15 minutes high pressure. When beeper sounds do a quick release..
- When pressure is released remove lid and stir untill any remaining lumps of cream cheese until melted..
- Stir in cheddar cheese till it melts. Turn off instant pot..
- Plate or ladle into bowls. Top with bacon, green onion, and parsley..
It is made with crunchy bacon, gooey cheese, and creamy ranch flavors, yum! Instant Pot Crack Chicken is perfect for game day with friends. This Instant Pot crack chicken casserole is one of the most amazing pressure cooker dinner recipes I have made thus far! Get ready for creamy cream cheese chicken with pasta. In the e-book we call it "Better Than Crack Chicken", which it really is!