Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots. HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT GLAZED CARROTS. These Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots are so delicious and such a breeze to make in your instant pot. Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots One of my favorite part of every holiday is the delicious vegetable dishes.
Carrots are a great vegetable because I think they can easily be served with every meal. With the holidays coming up, I wanted to share with you a simple and easy Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots recipe that is a crowd pleaser at any family dinner. Instant Pot Carrots are delicious and ready in no time at all! You can have Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots
- It’s 32 oz of bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 cup of water (can use chicken stock if you have some).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (just eye ball it).
The brown sugar glaze makes these carrots extra special without a lot of extra work! They are one of my favorite vegetables to serve and were one of my favorite vegetables growing up. Make Buttery Sweet Carrots: Set aside the pressure cooked carrots. Discard the water in inner pot.
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots instructions
- In your electric pressure cooker, place carrots inside. Add butter, water, and brown sugar and salt. Pour water (or chicken broth over it) Add the pressure cooker lid and set it to sealing. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Do the quick release to release the pressure. Give the carrots a quick toss in the sauce and serve immediately..
Towel dry inner pot, then heat up the Instant Pot using the "Saute" button. HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POT GLAZED CARROTS. You will need the following ingredients: Baby carrots – or any other kind of carrots that you like. I use Chantenay baby carrots, but feel free to use regular carrots and slice them. Brown sugar – light brown sugar is what I usually use but I reckon that dark brown sugar works well.