Instant Pot Honey Chicken. I know, it's so hard to choose; crock pot honey garlic chicken or instant pot honey garlic chicken. I mean, one takes hours of cooking, and the other makes it all in minutes. But the instant pot is possibly my new favorite way to cook.
Serve over rice, and garnish with green onions for an easy and delicious dinner. Transfer chicken to a plate and repeat with remaining chicken. Return chicken to the pot and pour honey mixture on top. You can have Instant Pot Honey Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Honey Chicken
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s of Honey Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
The chicken recipe was easy to convert and looked like a recipe that my family and my readers would like, so I decided to make it as well. Making Pressure Cooker (Instant Pot) Honey Sesame Chicken. An Instant Pot is one of the most popular brands of electric pressure cookers. Instant Pot Chicken Recipes – How to Cook Chicken in Instant Pot?
Instant Pot Honey Chicken instructions
- Turn instant pot to sauté. Add olive oil and chicken. Cook until chicken is white..
- Whisk together ingredients of the honey sauce in a bowl..
- Pour sauce into the pot covering the chicken..
- Set on manual for 4 minutes. Quick release..
- Mix cornstarch and water and pour mixture into the pot stirring until thickened..
- Serve over rice. Add green onions to your liking..
How to cook Instant pot chicken using an Instant Pot. To brown chicken or meat in an Instant Pot, make sure the pot is nicely greased. Turn on the Saute mode and heat up the pot. Serve your honey garlic instant pot chicken breast with rice or quinoa and veggies for a complete, quick dinner! The Instant Pot is a dream come true for getting quick, healthy dinners on your table.