Spaghetti With Chinese Sausages And Mushroom. Great recipe for Spaghetti With Chinese Sausages And Mushroom. MY FUSION VERSION A LIGHTLY SPICY AND SAVOURY STIR FRY SPAGHETTI DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THIS APP. LOVING IT DO NOT pour that pasta water down the drain after the farfalle is cooked!
We didn't make the pasta for this sausage and mushroom pasta recipe, that will come at some future time. The sauce however was all Scott's. It proved a solid creation, was beautiful to both eye and palate, and at the meal's conclusion both of us could honestly reflect on what a great day it had been. You can cook Spaghetti With Chinese Sausages And Mushroom using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti With Chinese Sausages And Mushroom
- Prepare 1 cup of slice button mushrooms.
- You need 1 slice of onion.
- Prepare 250 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander leaf.
- Prepare of FRIED SHALLOT.
- It’s 5 small of thinly slice shallot.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of STEAM CHINESE SAUSAGE.
- It’s 2 stick of chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thinly slice garlic.
- Prepare of SPICY SAUCE.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peri peri sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need of CRISPY BACON.
- You need 1 slice of cooked crispy bacon.
My name is Krissy and I'm thrilled to be able to share this crazy delicious recipe with you! I blog over at Self Proclaimed Foodie and Ten Acre Baker, but hope to make more tasty recipes to share with you. The secret to perfectly cooked pasta: Spaghetti is an all time favorite dinner at our house. This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe with ground beef and lots of mushrooms is delicious.
Spaghetti With Chinese Sausages And Mushroom instructions
- bring water to a boil then simmer spaghetti for 13 minutes drsin and set aside.
- CHINESE SAUSAGE.
- remove sausage casing then thinly slice and steam for 20 minute.
- FRIED SHALLOT.
- slice shallot thinly and fry till lightly brown and set aside.
- CRISPY BACON.
- bake bacon on parchment paper at 200 C for 15 minute set aside.
- TO COOK.
- in pan with 1 tbsp of shallot oil saute garlic , onion and button mushrooms till fragrant.
- add steam chinese sausage and cooked crispy bacon with spicy sauce mix well for half a minute.
- add spaghetti mix well again for another half a minute.
- off heat then add fresh coriander and serve.
This spaghetti meat sauce also freezes and cans well. Add spaghetti to saucepan; toss to combine. In order to convert the non-mushroom loving family, I used fresh sausage to flavor the pasta. Because, who can say no to sausages right?! As the sausage cooks, it renders flavorsome fat, which was used to cook the mushrooms, and create the roux.