Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY. This Tofu and Cheesy Rice Casserole features slow-baked tofu atop a bed of brown rice and broccoli and smothered in a garlicky, vegan cheese sauce. Think of it as sort of like your momma's Chicken and Rice Casserole without the poor, dead chicken. Why You'll Love Vegan Chicken and Rice Casserole.
Buffalo Chicken and Rice Casserole: Omit the thyme, white wine, and minced garlic from. Great recipe for Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY. I used to love the chicken and rice my elementary school made and I added my own healthy twists tonight. You can cook Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1 of diced red bell pepper.
- You need 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of tofu cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ranch dressing (optional).
- It’s 2 cups of minute rice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dried parsely.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings (optional).
Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice. This Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Rice will be the best comfort food recipe that you make in your pressure cooker! A one-pot recipe loaded with cheese and mixed vegetables, it will become a family favorite that you make over and over again. Top the rice mixture with the chicken.
Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY instructions
- Cut you chicken breast in half length wise to thin them. Cook in a little oil and top with all dry seasoning and bacon drippings..
- Stir in red pepper, onion and mushroom and sauté until soft. About 10 minutes. Add in minced garlic and shredded cheese and tofu pieces..
- Stir in both cans of soup and chicken broth and mix well, add in ranch dressing if you desire..
- Prepare rice according to directions on package and mix in the chicken and veggie mixture and serve. I garnished mine with more pepper slices, cheese and parsley..
Today, for you all, right here on this blog, I have another easy one pot meal. This recipe is perfect for a weeknight in. Just toss the ingredients into a large skillet and go watch your Sunday night DVR recording of Shameless. By the way, if you have Showtime, you totally should be watching this show. It is heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time.