Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]. Perfectly gooey & dare I say moist vegan chocolate chip pb banana bread. Made with clean ingredients including coconut flour, peanut butter, cinnamon, etc. Sift the flour and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl and then add the white and brown sugar, baking powder and salt and mix together.
Its whole, healthy & all you. This Peanut Butter & Jelly Banana Bread will remind you of a PB&J sandwich, but in soft & sweet banana bread form. This recipe is gluten-free, vegan, and layered with homemade strawberry chia jam and creamy peanut butter. You can have Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- Prepare 1 of flaxegg.
- It’s 3 of medium ripe bananas.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour blend.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
This recipe seriously feels like you're eating actual chocolate cake… yet it's secretly good for you at the same time!. To cut back on calories without sacrificing taste or texture, I've packed a full two cups of mashed banana into this decadently rich and dark chocolate banana bread. The moisture and sweetness from the extra banana makes the recipe so. This bread/cake is really easy to make and it can be mixed up all in one bowl.
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] step by step
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..
I beat mine up in my Kitchen Aid with the flat beater but a fork will do just fine. The worst thing you can do when making a cake/muffins is to over. Sift the flour and add to a mixing bowl. Add the white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together. How To Make Vegan Banana Bread.