Vegetarian Pasta Bake. From Simple Spaghetti To Hearty Lasagnas, There's A Perfect Pasta For Any Occasion. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help.
Use Any kind of shaped pasta like penne, farfalle, fusilli etc. Cook; Cook pasta just until al dente. Because the pasta will be baked further along with the sauce. You can cook Vegetarian Pasta Bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Pasta Bake
- Prepare 500 grams of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of brown onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red capsicum, diced.
- Prepare 200 grams of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 3 of carrots, diced.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, diced (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 of Grated parmesan/mozarella cheese.
So be careful not to overcook the pasta. Put the peppers, aubergine, courgette and onion into a roasting tin or deep baking dish and coat in the oil. Here's a delicious creamy baked pasta dish featuring penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, basil, and cheese. "One of my favorite midweek pasta bakes," says Julian. "There is not much prep and my whole family loves it. Once the pasta bake is in the oven, you can make a salad or set the table and then it's time to eat." Creamy tomato and basil rigatoni bake.
Vegetarian Pasta Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180ºC..
- Saute onion, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and mushroom in oil until soft..
- Boil pasta until just tender..
- Add parsley and corn to vegetables and stir for another 2 minutes..
- Place pasta in casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and stir..
- Add vegetables to casserole dish and stir..
- Pour milk over and top with grated cheese..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes..
Check out this vegetable pasta bake with juicy chopped tomatoes, nutty parmesan and creamy mozzarella. This super simple recipe is ready in less than an hour, making it an easy mid-week filler for all the family. A pasta bake is one of the best ways to sneak more greens into your family's meals, and this pasta casserole filled with spinach is one good place to start. With all the ricotta and Parmesan goodness, the spinach will go down just a little easier. Another vegetarian pasta, this Baked Ziti With Spinach and Artichokes is a fan favorite.