Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie. This Pumpkin Pie Recipe is full of robust fall flavors, including cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. This super easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe is so simple and always a hit during the holidays! This recipe has been made by thousands in my Pumpkin Magic Cake recipe, so I thought I would re-share the recipe in it's original pie form.
But it's far from just being an easy pumpkin pie. It's also super-creamy, richly spiced and crazy delicious. This quick and simple pumpkin pie uses a pre-made crust and canned pumpkin puree for a fast and easy dessert. You can cook Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie
- You need 1/2 cup of Bisquick mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine, softened.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Butter cooking spray.
- Prepare of Whipped topping or ice cream.
Have you ever baked a pie before? Too afraid that it won't turn out! Let me help you alleviate some fears with this Super Easy Pumpkin Pie Recipe. If you want it still to be homemade which is so much better than store bought just follow this easy recipe.
Super Easy Pumpkin 🎃Pie step by step
- In a large bowl whisk together Bisquick, sugar, evaporated milk,margarine, pumpkin pie spice,cinnamon powder, vanilla extract and your 2 eggs…..Mixture will be smooth……
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with the butter cooking spray…….
- Pour wet mixture into pie pan……
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes…….
- Let cool for about 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight, serve with my homemade whipped topping and enjoy 😉!.
From breads to cakes and cookies, there are a lot of delicious recipes you can make with your trusty box of Bisquick™. Turns out, pumpkin pie is one of them! Make it the night before Thanksgiving or whip up a few hours before dinner. Either way, it's sure to earn a permanent spot on your holiday. This classic Thanksgiving dessert is loaded with spices, has flaky crust & creamy filling.