Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb). These Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings are the perfect snack or dinner for football season. They are crispy, rich, and zesty with garlic, parmesan, and red pepper. Keto Low Carb Grain Free Gluten Free THM S How to Make the Best Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings.
Bake Repeat after me… Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings. Yes… crispy and baked in the same sentence. It is in fact possible to have deliciously crispy wings without frying them. You can have Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb)
- Prepare 24 of wing sections.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese(grated or shredded your preference).
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of a lemon.
I love, love, love a good crispy chicken wing. Even better when it is a low carb, keto chicken wing recipe. If using an air fryer, they should cook up faster. Serving crispy garlic chicken wings OMG!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe Wings (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Wash and dry wing sections.
- Season with your choice of seasoning. I used garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper..
- Bake on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper at 400 degrees for about a hour(depending on the size of the wings..
- Half way through turn wing sections so that they brown on both sides..
- While wings are cooking in a saucepan melt 1 stick of butter. Add the minced garlic and let simmer on low. After its bubbled for about 5 minutes then squeeze in the half a lemon. Then add the parmesan cheese..
- Once the wings are done take and toss the wings in the sauce. Put back on the cookie sheet place back in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Right when they come out sprinkle with more parmesan cheese..
So GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS became GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN THIGHS. But I have to say, the finished result was really, really tasty and SO low in carbs. Thaw the chicken wings if necessary. Lay out the wings and pat dry with paper towels. Add half of the wings, half of the salt, and half of the baking powder to a zip-top bag or large bowl with a lid.