Thai Chili Lime Peanuts.
You can have Thai Chili Lime Peanuts using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Chili Lime Peanuts
- You need 2 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 1 small of olive oil.
- It’s 1 small of sugar.
- Prepare 1 small of coarse salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of hot pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne.
Thai Chili Lime Peanuts step by step
- Toss peanuts with a little bit of olive oil, sugar, and coarse salt..
- Roast on baking sheet in 350°F oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Dump into bowl and stir in lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cayenne..
- Cool and store before serving..