Spaghetti Tacos. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Add spaghetti sauce and cook until warmed. Add to noodles and mix thoroughly.
Finally, finish filling the shell with spaghetti. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Stir in pasta sauce; cook over medium heat until hot. You can have Spaghetti Tacos using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Tacos
- It’s of Spaghetti Noodles.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- You need of Taco shells.
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s of Cheese.
- It’s of Hot sauce.
- You need of Taco sauce.
Spaghetti Tacos are a creation by Spencer Shay, which he invented one night, when he couldn't decide whether to make spaghetti or tacos. The dish is a favorite of Carly and her friends. In iWill Date Freddie, Spencer serves them to Freddie and his date. In iPie, Spencer made them for Trudy when she came over to his house for dinner.
Spaghetti Tacos step by step
- Brown hamburger meat, and start the spaghetti noodles. Or skip this step if using leftover spaghetti..
- Make the spaghetti sauce, and spaghetti, add them together in one big bowl or pot when they are done..
- Cook taco shells.
- Add spaghetti in shell add the toppings or leave plain with no toppings.
In iCook, Carly, Sam, and Freddie were challenged to a. If you want to make spaghetti tacos, boil spaghetti noodles according to the package directions, then strain the noodles and set them aside. Either make your own spaghetti sauce or heat up a prepared sauce, then mix that with the cooled noodles. You can even use leftover spaghetti, if you want! Meanwhile, in another saucepan, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and return to pan.