Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Opt for a classic bruschetta recipe or an inventive spin on the signature appetizer with ideas from Food Network chefs. Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. You can have Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- It’s 4 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 7 of Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 5 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s 2/3 loaf of French baguette or Italian bread.
A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
Bruschetta step by step
- Preheat oven to 365°F..
- Finely mince Garlic, slightly larger pieces for the Basil. Dice the tomatoes..
- Mix the Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil, Salt, Pepper, and 3 tablespoons of the Olive Oil into a bowl..
- Slice the bread into 1-2 inch thick pieces. Put on LIGHTLY (repeat, lightly) greased foil-covered oven pan. Use the remaning Olive Oil to cover the bread..
- Scoop the Tomato mixture on top of each bread piece, making sure to cover the whole piece of bread..
- Sprinkle the cheese onto the bread pieces. Stick the pan into the oven, and bake until cheese is melted and edges of bread have turned golden brown. Serve hot, and enjoy! :).
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. Ideal for a summer gathering with friends, this easy dish is fresh, tasty and full of flavour Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.