Instant Pot Carnitas. Carnitas Ingredients: To make pork carnitas in the Instant Pot (affiliate link), you will need the following ingredients:. Salt, pepper, oil: For seasoning and cooking the meat. Mojo sauce: A citrusy garlic sauce that we'll make with beer (or.
Season very generously with kosher salt and ground black pepper. Place pork, jalapeños, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper, coriander, and cumin in Instant Pot. Toss with your hands until well combined. You can cook Instant Pot Carnitas using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Carnitas
- You need 3 lbs of pork shoulder.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of coke.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Try this delicious Best Pork Carnitass recipe in your Instant Pot that's sure to be a big hit. Made with corn tortillas, orange and pork shoulder, your Instant Pot pressure cooker will pull together all the flavors to create a beautiful and tasty meal for you and your family. These Instant Pot Crispy Pork Carnitas are flavorful, tender, juicy, zesty, and they could not be easier to make! Toss it all in your Instant Pot, let it cook, and listo!
Instant Pot Carnitas instructions
- Cut pork into 2×2 inch pieces.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in Instant Pot and sear all sides of the pork pieces. This may require splitting the pork into multiple batches..
- Remove the pork from the Instant Pot and combine with chilli powder, cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper..
- Pour Coke, chicken broth, and lime juice into the Instant Pot..
- Add the pork to the Instant Pot. Add 1/2 onion and garlic on top of the pork..
- Cook on High pressure for 45 minutes, letting the pressure naturally release for 20 minutes after..
- Put pork pieces on baking sheet and shred with two forks. Place in broiling oven on high heat for 5-7 minutes..
- Shred pork more, moving it around the pan. Drizzle some sauce from the instant pot over the meat. Place back in oven for another 5-7 minutes. Repeat this step 1 more time..
- Serve with warmed tortillas, jalapenos, avocado, onion, feta, and Sriracha aioli..
These are great to make tacos, tostadas, sandwiches, sliders, arepas and more. Press Sauté function on instant pot. Add all of the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine. The BEST Instant Pot Pork Carnitas are easy to make at home with your electric pressure cooker. A quick pop under the broiler at the end gets them nice & crispy!