Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage. Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage. Goes well with any and all traditional BBQ side dishes! On medium heat crumble sausage in fry pan, stirring often, cook sausage until brown.
Once you try homemade barbecue sauce, you'll never want to go back to bottled! Its flavor is so complex and mouthwatering, it turns any meal into a feast! Slather it on a plain chicken breast and transform it into something special, just like magic. You can have Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage
- Prepare 1/2 package of “Zumos Party Time Smoked Sausage Links” (6 Links); Sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of “Sweet Baby Ray’s Original” BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 3 tbl of Grape Jelly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
I have a tried-and-true BBQ sauce recipe that I've been making. Make sure the vent is turned to SEALING. I love how quick, easy and versatile Instant Pots are to cook with – they make dishes that normally take all day take just a few hours. While I don't love Instant Pot cooking for everything (it can sometimes be more of a hassle than it is worth) – my Instant Pot is my favorite go-to kitchen tool for restaurant style dishes that normally take hours and hours to develop flavor and break down.
Restaurant Style Instant Pot BBQ Sausage step by step
- In your Instant Pot, combine BBQ sauce, water, and grape jelly – whisk well (add more water if it looks too thick to avoid a burn warning!).
- Slice 6 Zumos Smoked Sausage Links (at an angle to be fancy).
- Add sliced sausage to instant pot.
- Mix well and again, add more water if it’s too thick!.
- Lock the lid on your Instant Pot and set to Manual Pressure Cook, High, for 10 minutes.
- Natural or quick release and voila!.
Pour water in the Instant Pot, then put sausages in the Instant Pot in a single layer. Close the lid on the Instant Pot and turn the valve to Sealing position. When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Instant Pot BBQ Beef Sandwiches-tender shredded beef with an easy homemade barbecue sauce served on a toasted bun. Get the SLOW COOKER BBQ Beef Sandwiches recipe here.