Keto Chaffle Pizza. There are some things that are just too good to give up, and pizza is one of them. Pizza is not exactly low carb (and by that I mean it is full of carbs) which makes it difficult to eat while staying in ketosis. There are plenty of work arounds to this problem though, like our Tasty Keto Pizza With Homemade.
This is the absolute best keto pizza chaffle recipe that is easy to make and delicious. It reminds me the most of regular pizza, and it isn't fussy to make like some low carb pizza recipes. You can top with your favorite ingredients and customize to your liking for an amazingly delicious keto meal. You can cook Keto Chaffle Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Chaffle Pizza
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- You need of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
Preheat the Dash waffle maker.; In a small bowl, whip the egg and seasonings together. This Mini Keto Pizza Recipe is perfect for nights when the rest of the family is having pizza and you want to too. Made with a tasty pizza chaffle (cheese waffle) crust, topped with sauce and melted mozzarella cheese, it is the perfect low carb pizza! Mini Keto Pizza Mini Keto Pizza Recipe My family […] Preheat waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions.
Keto Chaffle Pizza step by step
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, almond flour, salt, and baking soda together. Keto Chaffles are EVERYWHERE, so of course we had to make some too! This super easy Keto Pizza Chaffle recipe tastes like those pizza bagels you used to eat…but now without carbs! And what's a great way to use them? As a base for pizza toppings, of course.