Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad. The spicy cashew dressing is so good, you'll want to put it on everything! Jones, dietitian and the nutrition expert for the Skinnytaste cookbooks. Enjoy the taste of sumptuous, succulent shrimp stir-fried in a tangy Thai garlic sauce.
Shrimp, bell pepper, cucumber and herbs are tossed with a spicy Thai dressing in this colorful salad. Served in Bibb lettuce cups, it's perfect for lunch, a light supper or as an appetizer. A simple, healthy Thai shrimp salad with an authentic sour-savory-spicy-sweet combination of fresh lime juice, fish sauce and chili paste, showered with fresh herbs and crunchy roasted peanuts. You can cook Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad
- Prepare 1 bunch of Kale.
- It’s 1 cup of Snow peas.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh corn.
- Prepare 3 of Shredded carrots.
- You need 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Siracha.
- You need 4 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 8 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 2 of Limes.
Make the best Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Spicy Thai Shrimp Soup the Editors of Publications International, Ltd. Spicy, sweet and healthy, these Healthy Thai Zucchini Noodles with Shrimp are an amazing, easy alternative to take out! Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp!
Spicy Thai Shrimp & Kale Salad instructions
- Mix kale, corn, snow peas & carrots.
- Whisk ingredients 5-13. Toss with veggies..
- Mix shrimp with garlic, sesame oil, lime juice, siracha, basil, salt, pepper, & sesame seeds.
- Sautee shrimp in sesame oil 1-2 minutes each side on med-high heat..
- Top salad with shrimp and squeeze fresh lime..
Spicy Keto Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wraps Recipe – This spicy Thai shrimp recipe is a delicious and EASY meal. If you're a fan of crab cakes, you've got to try these Thai-flavored shrimp cakes. The sweet, salty taste of shrimp really shines through when seasoned with the classic Thai trifecta of flavor: fish sauce. Let the spicy flavors of Thailand tempt your taste buds! Tom Yum Soup is a quick, easy, and healthy weeknight recipe.