Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage. See great recipes for Super Healthy Cellophane noodles with shrimps mussels pork fried vegetables too! See great recipes for Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Ground Pork too! See great recipes for Super Healthy Cellophane noodles with shrimps mussels pork fried vegetables too!
Cellophane noodles, or fensi (simplified Chinese: 粉丝; traditional Chinese: 粉絲; pinyin: fěnsī; lit.: 'flour thread'), sometimes called glass noodles, are a type of transparent noodle made from starch (such as mung bean starch, potato starch, sweet potato starch, tapioca, or canna starch) and water. They are generally sold in dried form, soaked to reconstitute, then used in soups. Chinese New Year Recipes: Noodles & Rice Sticky Rice with Chinese Sausage. You can have Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage
- Prepare of noodle soup.
- You need 1 liter of stock of your choice.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of glass noodle /cellophane noodle/ tang hoon.
- Prepare of topping option.
- It’s 1 of grated carrot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 slice of chinese sausage.
- It’s 1 cup of scallion.
- Prepare of crispy dried prawn.
- Prepare 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 5 of small shallot.
- It’s 5 tbsp of dried prawn.
Sticky rice is one of those dishes that seems elaborate and vaguely intimidating, but it's easier than expected and tastier too! See more ideas about Easy cooking, Cooking and Food recipes. Cooking for one can be tough. You might just want to chase away your hunger with some cereal, a piece of fruit or a can of soup.
Cellophane (Tang Hoon) Noodle Soup Top Pan Fried Dried Shrimp And Chinese Sausage instructions
- FOR THE CRISPY DRIED PRAWN,,,,,wash and then pound the dried prawn with garlic and shallot and pan fry it with 3 tbsp of oil till lighly brown and crispy..
- FOR THE NOODLE SOUP,,,pour stock in pan bring to a boil add glass noodle /cellophane noodle simmer for 2 minute then add seasoning.
- FOR THE BAKED CHINESE SAUSAGE,,,slice very thinly chinese sausage and baked it at 200 C /400F for 20 to 25 minute.
- TO SERVE,,,,divide into 2 bowl equally then top carrot and onion with baked chinese sausage and fried crispy dried prawn top scallion.
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER GLASS NOODLE /CELLOPHONE NOODLE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360476-glass-noodle-and-spam-stir-fry.
At our house, a quick one-person meal for Sarah might be a plate of ten-minute pan-fried noodles; for me, it's just a batch of dumplings, which we usually stock in our fridge; for Kaitlin, it would probably be microwaving whatever leftovers she can find; and Bill. Fried noodles in tomato sauce – a starchy soup cooked with tomato sauce spread over the fried noodles. Fried Rice: Simple rice fried with a garnish of belacan (shrimp paste), kiam hu (dried salted fish), egg, and prawns. Mangoes are a favourite as they are so sweet and colourful. Pork Buns-Sheng Jian Bao Pan-fried Pork Buns is known as Sheng Jian Bao in Chinese, meaning pan-fried directly without steaming.