Delicious Corn Bread. The cornbread is moist, has perfect texture, tastes delicious and is easily adaptable to added or subtracted ingredients. At different times I have decreased the sugar and/or salt, omitted the sugar, added various herbs, jalapenos and canned (well drained) corn. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
It give the bread its beautiful golden-brown color and the grainy, delicious consistency. In a large bowl, beat the melted butter, milk and egg with a fork or wire whisk until well mixed. Add the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt all at once; stir just until the flour is moistened (batter will be lumpy). You can have Delicious Corn Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Delicious Corn Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of yellow corn meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
This cornbread is so delicious I can eat it with nothing on it! It is sweet and moist, easy to make and has the best flavor! It's great to use to make dressing (stuffing) or to serve with stews, soups or chili. It is so good, it will probably become a staple in your home!
Delicious Corn Bread step by step
- Stir together the dry ingredients(corn meal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt)..
- Mix together the wet ingredients(Milk, eggs, and oil)..
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until blended. Pour into a greased 8×8 pan..
- In a pre-heated 400 degree oven, bake the corn bread for 25-30 minutes. Or until golden brown..
Easy Cornbread is a simple and fast quick bread recipe that is foolproof and so delicious served with soups and chili on a cold winter day. Whisk the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Recipe: Cheesy Cornbread If you're looking for delicious, savory (and sometimes sweet) cornbread recipes, you've come to the right place. From traditional, crispy skillet cornbread to new and creative twists like tartlets and croutons—you'll love finding new ways to serve up this Southern classic. How To Make Healthy Skillet Cornbread.