Roasted Whole Chicken. Make Your Dishes Burst w/ Flavor. Raised by a hardworking, independent farmer & delivered to your door. From local farms to your table.
You can make the perfect roast chicken! We'll tell you the equipment, seasonings, and cooking tips you'll need, plus time and temperature guidelines. Spicy Rapid Roast Chicken "Turned out great. You can cook Roasted Whole Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Whole Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Whole 3 lb Chicken.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper freshly ground.
- It’s Dash of Basil to taste.
- You need of Butter Flavored Pam.
- You need 1 of Disposable Roasting Pan.
I'll make this over and over again." – Donna. Place the whole chicken into a medium sized baking pan. Rub the entire bird with the olive oil. In a small bowl combine the salt, pepper, oregano, basil, and paprika, then sprinkle evenly over chicken.
Roasted Whole Chicken step by step
- Rinse and Pat dry the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the pan.
- Spray with Pam and sprinkle on the salt pepper and basil (Pictured is lemon pepper and dill).
- Bake uncovered at 450 for 45 to 60 min until it reaches 165 and starts to fall off the bone.
Spread the softened butter over entire surface of chicken, and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the salt, sugar, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Rub the chicken with the mixture. Don't be intimidated—making a whole chicken is easier than it seems with these delicious recipes. When it comes to chicken, we don't discriminate.