Raw Chocolate Truffles. Raw Chocolate Truffles…and they're paleo + vegan! They start with nature's candy – Medjool dates! These ultra soft and sweet fruits are the perfect thing to give these truffles sweetness, while their stickiness helps bind the truffles together and gives them a deliciously chewy texture.
This recipe just requires a food processor and a few ingredients. These are also delicious if you crumble a truffle or two on top of sliced bananas or other chopped fresh fruit. All you need are dates, cacao powder, and a topping of your choice—that's it! You can cook Raw Chocolate Truffles using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Truffles
- Prepare of Chocolate Truffle.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Raw organic Pecans.
- Prepare 10 each of Organic dates.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Raw Organic cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 each of Organic vanilla bean.
- You need 2 tsp of Organic vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw organic honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of Organic shredded coconut flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Raw organic coconut oil.
- You need of Chocolate powder coating.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raw organic cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cayenne.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coarse Salt.
We know you love simple, no-cook recipes that take minutes to prepare, and this one checks all of the boxes. Making vegan chocolate truffles couldn't be easier. You just warm the coconut milk then pour it over the dark chocolate. Let it sit until the chocolate gets nice and melty then stir it until it's smooth.
Raw Chocolate Truffles step by step
- Blend pecans in food processor until broken down and almost fine but still coarse..
- Add dates and blend until well incorporated..
- Add remaining truffle ingredients until the dough starts to crumble apart. Dough should be sticky and oily..
- Form round balls and store in fridge for a few hours to let harden. Don't be scared if your hands get all oily and chocolatie..
- Put all the ingredients for the chocolate powder coating in a small bowl. Add truffles one by one and spin the bowl around until the truffles are all coated. Serve and ENJOY!.
Add the rest of the ingredients and give it a good stir. This is the point where you'd add anything extra like. A rich and decadent chocolate ganache base covered in a crisp chocolate coating, these truffles make the perfect DIY gift. But I can't thank the person who invented this. At Living Raw We source the highest quality ingredients from ethical farms around the world to bring you super creamy and supremely satisfying Treats.