Cauliflower Rice & Curried Chickpeas. Learn how to start making cauliflower rice with this fool-proof recipe! There are two techniques for making cauliflower rice. You can either use a box grater with the medium-size holes traditionally used for cheese, or a food processor with the grater blade to blitz it into small pieces.
Find recipes for cauliflower fried rice and other delicious recipes. Cauliflower can shine in many forms. How To Make Cauliflower Rice Without A Food Processor. You can cook Cauliflower Rice & Curried Chickpeas using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Rice & Curried Chickpeas
- You need 1 of small cauliflower.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s Pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare Pinch of Cummins (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese (optional).
- You need of For chick pea***.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry.
- It’s 1 can of chick pea (do not drain).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare of Your fav. Chicken seasoning (optional).
While the food processor may be easiest way to make cauliflower rice, I do want to show you how to rice cauliflower by hand, too. Knife method: Yes, it is possible to make cauliflower rice with a knife. You simply chop, chop, chop that cauliflower into rice-sized pieces. Cauliflower rice is light and fluffy like rice, but a healthy alternative.
Cauliflower Rice & Curried Chickpeas step by step
- Separate cauliflower from stem and put in a blender and blend until it looks like rice.
- In a heated sauce pan pour olive n then cauliflower and stir. Then add salt,pepper, parsley and water. Stir n cover and let simmer on low heat for 5mins. Stir occasionally to cook through..
- For chickpeas** In a saucepan heat oil and then saute onion and bell pepper. Add salt and pepper and stir allow to cook until onion is translucent. Add curry and stir. Then add the can of chickpea undrained and stir. Cover and let cook for 5mins. ENJOY!.
It's super easy to make using a food processor or even a box grater. Pretty much any rice dish can be substituted with this low carb vegetable that's packed with vitamins and flavor. Maybe it takes a little longer than microwaving, but I like the texture much better this way. Cauliflower Fried Rice: Your Asian restaurant favorite fried rice, made healthy.; Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh: A delicious veggie spin on traditional tabbouleh that swaps bulgar with cauliflower rice. Asian Cauliflower Rice with Ginger Shrimp: This is a bowl full of flavorful goodness with creamy avocado, spicy shrimp and.