Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie.
You can cook Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 210 g of Pumpkin puree in a can.
- Prepare 150 g of Soft (Silken) Tofu.
- Prepare 70 g of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Cinammon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- It’s 1 Sheet of Frozen pastry sheet.
Mini Tofu Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Take the frozen pastry out of the freezer. Preheat the oven to 425 F..
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth..
- Roll out the pastry sheets and cut out circles slightly larger than the individual cups in your cupcake tin..
- Grease your cupcake tin and fit the pastry in it. (It doesn't have to come all the way to the top.).
- Poke holes on the bottom of the crust using a fork and spoon the pumpkin filling in each cup..
- Bake in a 425 F preheated oven for 10 minutes then lower the heat to 325 F and continue baking for 20 to 25 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and cool on a wire rack and refrigerate. Garnish with whip cream and serve.