Chicken Taco soup. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Ready for a Taco Tuesday reboot? Loaded with juicy shreds of chicken, hearty black beans, and sweet corn, all swimming in a smoky, spiced broth, this chicken taco soup recipe is one you're going to want to keep close by through chilly weather and beyond.
Easy Chicken Taco Soup is full of the same flavors found in your favourite chicken tacos, but in soup form. It's hearty, healthy and this stovetop version is incredibly simple and fast to make! Top it with your favorite toppings including cheese, tortilla chips, sour cream and jalapenos for the perfect one pot meal! You can have Chicken Taco soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Taco soup
- It’s 3 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of canned sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chiles.
- You need 2 cups of water or chicken stock.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
It's full of chicken, vegetables, corn and black beans and is finished off with your favorite taco fixings! Chicken taco soup is loaded with bold flavors and is so quick to make which makes it perfect for a busy night. One of our favorite crock pot meals that can be made in the slow cooker or on the stove top. Add it all together and create one amazingly easy dish that is thrown into a stove top pot or slow cooker.
Chicken Taco soup step by step
- Cook the chicken then shred it set aside.
- Drain kidney beans black beans and corn Rinse them..
- Place all ingredients in crockpot or pressure cooker or instant pot, or a pot on the stove..
- Add water or chicken stock and the packet of taco seasoning, mix..
- Crockpot- on high 3-4 hrs. Instant pot or pressure cooker – 10 mins with a quick release. Stove top- 15/20 mins on low/ med heat..
- Toppings- cheese, sour cream,tortilla chips Fritos corn chips..
As the taco soup is cooking the flavors begin to combines creating an irresistible soup. It is thick, rich and chunky! Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down Add taco seasoning and stir to blend ingredients.