Greek meatballs. Greek Meatballs nutrition per serving, meatballs only. Easy Greek meatballs recipe, also known as Keftedes! Flavor-packed tender meatballs with a crispy crust and a lemony sauce.
Greek Meatballs (Keftedes) – Delicious Variations. Since these are Greek meatballs feta cheese is a must! I stuffed each meatball with a cube of feta A good dip/sauce is a must with these meatballs and I couldn't resist making tzatziki sauce, which is. You can cook Greek meatballs using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek meatballs
- You need of ground pork andd turkey about 2lbs of each.
- It’s 1 package of feta cheese.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1-2 c. of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 Tbs of od minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 3/4 can of spinach strained.
These Greek meatballs are great for a party appetizer! They're made with lamb and a handful of seasonings (orange zest, mint, garlic), and rolled into perfect little bites. Flavorful and delicious, these Greek meatballs are super easy to make, melt in your mouth tender, and will have everyone begging for seconds. Margaret's Keftedes (Greek Meatballs). this link is to an external site that may or may.
Greek meatballs step by step
- Mix together all ingredients and form into meatballs. bake at 325 for 30 min on cookie sheet. flip and bake 15 to 20 min longer..
- Finished out of oven..
PIN Low-Carb Baked Greek Meatballs to try them later! However, I do want to warn you that because these are gluten-free meatballs with no bread crumbs or oatmeal, some liquid oozes out of. Greek meatballs called keftethes can be baked or fried, and serve as an appetizer or a main course. Keftethes are often served with an egg-lemon sauce. These delicious Greek meatballs are made with hints of lemon, mint, fennel and onion for a fragrant, delicious and filling dish!