Green Beans (Instant Pot). Steaming fresh green beans in the pressure cooker is about the simplest way to make green beans. It only takes a few minutes and the green beans turn out crisp tender every single time. How To Steam Green Beans in Instant Pot Step One: Prepare Green Beans.
I like my southern green beans to be very tender. Quick & Easy Instant Pot Green Beans. The holidays are fast approaching and if you are hosting family and friends this year preparing all those holiday sides dish recipes are so much easier when you use your Instant Pot. You can cook Green Beans (Instant Pot) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green Beans (Instant Pot)
- It’s 1 can of green beans (drained).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sweet bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of garlic powder or garlic salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1/4 of small onion (thinly diced).
My list of Instant Pot recipes is growing. I just can't stop trying new Instant Pot recipes. Ensure to coat the oil over the whole bottom of the pot. Do not let the garlic burn.
Green Beans (Instant Pot) instructions
- Add all ingredients to instant pot and stir..
- Place Instant Pot into manual pressure cooking mode and set timer for 10 mins minutes..
- Release pressure. Allow to cool to desired temperature. Serve..
Instant Pot Garlic Butter Green Beans, simply and quickly made with butter, garlic and a little salt. Made in minutes these Instant Pot Green Beans are sure to find the way to the table often! Easy Instant Pot Southern-Style Soul Food Green Beans with VIDEO is a quick pressure cooker recipe that is perfect for the holidays including Thanksgiving and Christmas. This dish is keto and low-carb loaded with flavor using chicken broth and bacon. Post provides the cooking time for prepping green beans.