Instant pot Sloppy joe. Reduce and Season: If the Sloppy Joe meat sauce is too runny, give it a quick stir and cook for another few minutes over medium heat (Instant Pot: Press Sauté button). Now is a good time to add in the optional liquid smoke and cayenne pepper if desired. Taste and season with more kosher salt and black pepper if necessary.
Add ground beef, onion, and red bell pepper. Turn Instant Pot on to satue. In a small bowl mix togther, ketchup, brown sugar, tomato paste, mustard, chili powder, vinegar, and Worcestershire then set aside. You can cook Instant pot Sloppy joe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant pot Sloppy joe
- You need 2 lbs of hamburger meat brown and grease drained.
- It’s 1 cup of any salsa.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sheer sour sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of any kinda of steak sauce.
- It’s 1/2 can of drained diced tomatoes or tomatoes with green chili’s (both optional).
- Prepare dash of Garlic salt to taste.
- It’s Dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of beef stock.
When Instant Pot is hot, add in hamburger and garlic. Cook until meat starts to brown then drain fat. Add meat back into the pot. Instant Pot Sloppy Joes: Flavorful ground beef in a delicious sloppy joes sauce, cooked in the pressure cooker, and served on buns.
Instant pot Sloppy joe step by step
- Brown hamburger meat in sear/ sauté when done drain fat.
- Back to pot add all ingredients, pressure cook on high or 10 mins quick release.
- After the quick release, go back to sauté mode and cook down the liquid mixing from time to time so it don’t burn or stick(you can see the line in my pot how much I cooked it down this did take sometime 15 mins or so.).
These sloppy joes are a classic picnic favorite. Serve with sweet potato fries from the air fryer, Rainbow macaroni salad, and a root beer float for a fun summer meal. If you love a good messy, juicy sandwich then you're probably a fan of a great sloppy joe. This is one of the best sloppy joe recipes we've been able to finalize over the past few weeks. After much testing and tasting, we've found the right balance of sweet, tangy and juicy ground beef sloppy joes.