Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta. After browning ingredients, pour off any oil, and deglaze the pan by adding water, stock, or wine, and then stirring with a wooden spoon to loosen the flavorful bits from the bottom. The liquid, bits and all, will be incorporated into the final dish. Add the fresh tomatoes, canned tomatoes, rosemary, capers, and olives to the pan.
Set aside while you prepare the shrimp. Spicy Garlic Shrimp and Tomatoes Sauté – A quick and easy way to make the most delicious accompaniment to rice, orzo, and pasta! Taste, and if the tomatoes and lemon juice are too tart, add sugar and stir. You can cook Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta
- It’s 4 of regular size tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of shrimp (fresh or frozen).
- It’s 4 of white mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas (frozen).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil.
- You need Dash of salt and pepper (for taste).
- Prepare 250 g of dried pasta.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Sprinkle the shrimp with salt and pepper and add to the pan. Shrimp Tomato Spinach Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce – a delicious Italian pasta dish with lots of fresh ingredients! I absolutely love combining shrimp, pasta, and tomatoes. My long-time favorite is spicy shrimp pasta with garlic tomato sauce.
Shrimp, Tomato, & Cream Cheese Pasta instructions
- Finely chop onion and sauté.
- Chop tomatoes into chunks and place in pan with onions. Put lid on and simmer for 5-7 mins until tomatoes and soft and can be mashed.
- In a separate pan sauté shrimp until cooked and a bit golden and place in tomato and onion sauce..
- In the pan that cooked the shrimp, sauté the mushrooms..
- Start to cook the pasta in salted water until al dente..
- Put mushrooms in sauce..
- Mix in cream cheese and simmer. Add peas..
- Place cooked pasta in sauce and enjoy!.
Seafood, vegetables, and pasta are definitely a winning combination! Why make shrimp tomato pasta Heat the butter in a large skillet or pan over medium heat. Add the onion and fry until transparent. To make the prep even easier, check the grocery store for raw shrimp that are already peeled and deveined. And if you can't find raw, pre-prepped shrimp, don't discount frozen shrimp.