You can cook Pulled Pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pulled Pork
- You need 4 lbs of pork butt or shoulder.
- It’s 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 cup of apple juice.
- It’s 1 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 cups of or so Bbq sauce of your choice.
Pulled Pork instructions
- Trim fat from pork roast. Cut roast into 4 pieces..
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk together. Add pork roast chunks to bowl and make sure well coated..
- Add pork loin in a 4 – 6 quart crock pot or instant pot pressure cooker and pour in apple juice, Worcester and liquid smoke..
- Cover and cook in crock pot until fall apart tender – low 8 to 10 hours, high 5-6 hours. In the instant pot make sure lid is not venting, set manual cook for 45 minutes. Open steam vent at end if cook time, remove lid when safe..
- Remove pork to a large bowl and shred with 2 forks. Add your favorite BBQ sauce as desired. Or use the juice from crock pot – it’s loaded with awesome flavor!.