Spicy Vegetarian Noodle. Spicy vegetable noodles is a one pot meal that is spicy and delicious with the goodness of fresh spring vegetables like snow peas, sweet corn, carrots, baby corn, broccoli and other ingredients like scrambled eggs, button mushrooms, and spring onions. Serve the Spicy Vegetable Noodles Recipe as a weeknight dinner along with a bowl of soup like Cumin Spiced Potato And Leek Soup Recipe. Add rice noodles and remove the pan from the heat.
This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too! Last week I was making a recipe similar to these Spicy Thai Noodles at work, and I knew that I had to take the recipe home, modify it a bit, and make it for my husband – I KNEW he would love it. Easy Spicy Vegetable Noodles are one of our favourite make-it-at-home take out dishes. You can have Spicy Vegetarian Noodle using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegetarian Noodle
- It’s 150 grams of fresh yellow noodle.
- Prepare 100 grams of beans sprouts.
- You need 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of sweet and spicy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thai cili sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of peri peri sauce or chili sauc.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 1 bunch of scallion.
- Prepare 1 bunch of chery tomato and onion.
The recipe is easy to follow, the ingredients are inexpensive, and the flavours are adaptable to your personal tastes. I lay awake at night and dream about these noodles. They are really that good. (And, maybe – just maybe – I'm addicted to delicious food!) Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the carrots and peas, before stirring in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
Spicy Vegetarian Noodle instructions
- Mix all for sauce and set aside.
- With oil brown shallot and garlic then add noodle and sauce with water and mix well for 2 minute.
- Then add bean sprouts and mix well again.
- Off heat top garnish.
Cook noodles in boiling water until tender; drain. Mix ingredients for sauce in a bowl with a whisk until smooth; set aside. This week's recipe: a Spicy Veggie Noodles Stir Fry! Alright, they're not THAT spicy, but they are good and absolutely loaded with healthy veggies and chewy rice noodles. This is one of those 'clean out your fridge' stir-frys.