SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic. Finding a good snack bar can be a tricky task for someone with diabetes. Learn which bar to eat and when to curb hunger and avoid blood sugar spikes. Pour over baked crust, spreading evenly.
Between the easy preparation and pretty color, they're destined to become a holiday classic. —Jane Kamp, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Here's the very first video from Tova's Kitchen! In this video, she shows you step-by-step how to make delicious chocolate cherry bars that are safe and appropriate for people living with diabetes. You can have SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 2 cup of splenda, for cooking (can use regular sugar).
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 medium of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of REAL vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 2 can of of fruit pie filling, i like cherry.. look for sugar free and add a little splenda.
- It’s 1 of **** if u arent trying to make it sugar free… use regular sugar and regular pie filling.
- Prepare of GLAZE.
- It’s 1 cup of confectionerary sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
It just wouldn't be Christmas at my house without these special bar cookies- so pretty using red and green maraschino cherries and candy coated chocolates. Reviews for: Photos of Merry Cherry Bars. These richly-flavored, diabetic-friendly Cherry-Almond Cheesecake Bars use reduced-fat cream cheese and whipped topping to minimize both calorie and total fat View image. Cherry-Almond Cheesecake Bars. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
SHEREE'S CHERRY BARS … diabetic instructions
- **** baking dish should measure 15x10x1…..
- preheat oven to.350°.
- in a large bowl cream sugar, butter, & salt…add eggs one at a time and mix in thoroughly .. beat in extract. gradually add flour..
- …………add 3 cups BATTER into the baking dish … spread out. spread pie filling on top of batter…
- drop remaining batter on pie filling. like dumplings… bake for 30-35 minutes… should be golden brown. cool on wire rack completely….
- FOR GLAZE.
- in bowl mix powdered sugar, extract, and milk .. you may not need all the milk add a little at a time… until its a consistency you like ….
- drizzle over bars….
- I was INSPIRED by the magazine SIMPLY DELISCIOUS.
Buy products related to chocolate for diabetic products and see what customers say about chocolate for diabetic products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. Beat together butter and sugar until fluffy and light; blend in. These Almond Cherry Bars are chewy, soft, and delicious! The most perfect almond and cherry flavors come together in this delightful treat! For the delicious glaze on top of these Almond Cherry Bars, I used an almond glaze.