Baked Omelette. Loaded Baked Omelet Muffins are perfect to make ahead for the week! These egg muffins are inspired by my recent vacation to Beaches in Ochos Rios Jamaica. Every morning I would get an omelet with.
If you prefer yours more tender and less. This recipe for Baked Omelette is easy to make and delicious. It's the perfect brunch to cook for a crowd, or even just for one! You can have Baked Omelette using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Omelette
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 can (127 mL) of green chilies.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon (optional).
The recipe scales easily, and you can use your favorite toppings in your. A French omelette is a classic and versatile breakfast favorite. Enjoy this French omelette recipe in five minutes or less with the Incredible Egg. Try omelettes the Chinese way with Egg Foo Young, healthy grab-n-go Egg Muffins, a big Frittata to share or everybody's favourite Quiche Lorraine.
Baked Omelette step by step
- Mix dry ingredients..
- Beat eggs and slowly stir in dry ingredients..
- Stir in cottage cheese, chilies, and grated Monterey Jack cheese..
- If adding melted butter (not necessary), add now..
- If adding bacon, add just before stirring and pouring into greased pie plate..
- Bake at 400⁰ for 15 min. Reduce heat to 350⁰ and continue baking for another 30 min. Insert toothpick in center and continue baking until toothpick comes out clean..
- Can also be done as egg bites in cupcake pan. Around 22 min. in a 350⁰ oven. Rotate once halfway..
Who says omelettes are just for breakfast? Baked Omelette is a healthier version of the conventional pan-fried omelette. This Continental breakfast recipe includes wholesome ingredients like lycopene enriched red tomatoes, energy. Pour the eggs over the veggie mixture. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the omelette is just set and lightly golden brown on top.