Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce. Great recipe for Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce. This was supposed to be a Beef Tacos dish, but the sauce was so delicious that I decided to use it as A Bolognese sauce! Feel free to use it either way, the only difference is the addition of milk / cream at the end. _______________ PS: This.
Add a little water if the mixture seems too thick. Heat the corn tortillas following pack instructions. Ground Beef: Lean ground beef is best for less grease and tender meat for these tacos. You can have Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce
- It’s 2 Cups of Tomatoes, coarsely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion, Chopped.
- You need 3 of Poblano peppers, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Beef Broth.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of ground Cumin.
- You need 2 lbs of Boneless Beef Chuck, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of salt (adjust accordingly).
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of (or more) Adobe sauce or other hot sauce of your choice.
- Prepare 2 of Limes, juiced.
- Prepare 1 Cup of whole Milk or Heavy Cream (if you're making the Bolognese version).
Homemade Taco Seasoning : This is easy to make and stores for several weeks in an airtight container. Tomato Paste: Thick and rich sauce that adds so much flavor and texture to this beef meat. The sauce is really rich and thick, and there is PLENTY of it. Fantastic for tacos, burritos, enchiladas and quesadillas, piled high on Mexican Red Rice or stuffed in rolls to make sliders!
Beef Tacos or Mexican Bolognese Sauce instructions
- In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion, peppers, broth, Cumin, tomato paste. Cover and blend until smooth..
- Place beef in slow cooker (or cooking pan), add Adobe / hot sauce, cover and cook as described above. When done, meat should be very tender..
- If going for the Tacos version, serve beef on tortillas or tacos and drizzle with the sauce and some lime juice..
- If going for Bolognese sauce: Add the milk / cream and cook for another 5 minutes on very low heat. Serve with pasta of your choice..
Assemble your own tacos with a tasty beef filling, salsas and sides.. Combine a few storecupboard spices to make a smoky Mexican spice mix and liven up these beef tacos. Serve with our avocado cream and pickled watermelon. Use leftover sauce from our Spaghetti Bolognese with salami & basil recipe to rustle up. Wondering how to cook ground beef?