Left over taco chilli pasta bake. Spin your leftover chilli con carne in an awesome cheesy pasta bake which will create plenty servings! Try topping it with fresh parsley. Any shape pasta would work for this recipe — elbow macaroni or penne would be great!
Add garlic, cumin, chilli powder, cayenne, fire-roasted tomatoes, sour cream, and water to pan and stir until combined. Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Cheesy Taco Pasta is my nod to the hamburger helper I grew up eating as a kid. You can cook Left over taco chilli pasta bake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Left over taco chilli pasta bake
- It’s 2 cup of left over taco meat.
- It’s 2 can of rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce (small can).
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese ( I used Mexican blend and chipotle).
- You need of chilli seasoning.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 box of large shell pasta.
While this isn't exactly the "crunchy taco hamburger helper" because I. This Taco Chili Pasta Bake is OH MY YUM delicious! or in other words, positively addicting! It is my husband and I's ultimate go-to comfort food – comfort food without butter or cream I might add – just ooey, gooey melty cheese – mmmm! To make this easy pasta, simply brown your beef and onions.
Left over taco chilli pasta bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Start boiling some water in a large pot.
- Add meat, beans, tomato sauce, rotel and seasonings to a pan and simmer until bubbly..
- In a 9×13 baking dish add drained pasta and top with meat mix. Add cheese and put in the oven.
- Bake about 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm topped with whatever you like on chilli.
Get rid of all the leftovers and bits and pieces out of the fridge and throw them into a pasta bake. This Taco Pasta Bake is a curious alternative to your typical Bolognese or Carbonara. It combines the spicy flavors you'd find in a taco by having them dance merrily on a bed of cheesy penne. It's quite spot on if you're craving for something in between Mexican and. Two comfort food favorites—pasta and chili—come together in an epic bake.