Beef stir fry. This beef stir fry has a ridiculously simple sauce and is loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell pepper. All you need to make this Asian Beef Stir Fry a meal is a bowl of buttery, steamy white rice. This recipe for teriyaki beef stir fry is tender slices of beef sauteed with a variety of colorful vegetables, all coated in a quick and easy homemade teriyaki sauce.
Find the tastiest, easy beef stir-fry in our collection of dozens of beef stir-fry recipes. From: Food Network Magazine. "The best thing about a stir-fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most." This Beef Stir Fry is loaded with vegetables, tender juicy beef and healthy beef stir fry sauce. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. You can cook Beef stir fry using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef stir fry
- It’s 1 kg of beef.
- Prepare 2 of big tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of big ring onion.
- Prepare of Carrot.
- Prepare of Green bell pepper.
- It’s of Rose mary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of tspSoy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of tspHoney.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
It's easy to identify the long grains of. This easy sesame beef stir fry is incredibly flavorful and easy! Serve with authentic ramen noodles, over rice, or in a lettuce cup for a lower carb version! Chinese takeout is something we all love right?
Beef stir fry step by step
- Cut your beef into smaller cubes. Wash it off running water and let drain. (Preferrably, goat meat).
- Add water and salt. Let it boil..
- When the water is almost done, remove the stock. Keep it for later use..
- Let the meat start to fry on it's own oil. Make a hole in the middle of the saucepan, add the sugar. Stir to let the meat become brown..
- Add ginger garlic paste. Stir and let aroma form. Then add the tomatoes.
- Stir until the tomatoes start to fry.
- Add the rose mary. Stir until aroma forms.
- Add soy sauce and honey. Stir.
- Add carrot and green bell pepper. Stir and serve while hot.
Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. Best cuts of beef to make stir fry. My favorite cut of beef for stir frying is flank steak. The cut is very tender and lean, and has just the right amount of marbling to keep it extra juicy. In this ginger beef stir fry we marinate strips of beef sirloin in a honey soy marinade, then quickly fry them in a hot pan with julienned ginger, red chilis, and sliced garlic.