Easy walking tacos. We have had some family stuff and our friends have been so kind to I just had to share with you this easy walking tacos recipe because our family simply. A walking taco is essentially a taco in a bag that you can eat on the go! Tacos are a super easy way to serve a crowd and even better because you don't have to wash all.
Assembling a walking taco is easy! This walking tacos recipe (little tacos in a bag) is equally perfect for tailgating and beyond… So simple and easy to make! This Walking Tacos recipe is such a nice and easy idea for any party. You can have Easy walking tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy walking tacos
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- You need bags of Individual dorito.
- Prepare 1 cup of Colby jack cheese shredded.
- You need 2 of Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded lettuce.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans.
- It’s of Sour cream optional.
- You need of Taco sauce optional.
These Easy Walking Tacos are perfect for all your summer get-togethers. The tacos are loved by both the young and young at heart and will be the hit of your summer party! These Walking Tacos are great for an on-the-go dinner, campfire meal or easy game night supper. The ingredients transform a bag of chips into a taco in a bag!
Easy walking tacos instructions
- Cook ground beef and drain then stir in taco seasoning..
- Crush chips in bag..
- Put desired toppings on top. I use everything listed..
There are also walking taco bags available for easy serving! These special bags unzip horizontally so it's easy to add toppings to the walking taco chips inside. These homemade taco bowls are an EASY recipe for how to make walking tacos. The solution for a studier walking taco recipe that's easier to eat? Easy Walking Tacos Recipe – Saving Dollars & Sense.