Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks. Explore The Variety Of Different Snacks From Lunchables. How To Make Keto Cookie Dough Keto Fat Bombs. Don't try turning this dough into actual keto chocolate chip cookies!
This is important since we are making fat bombs after all. I used dark chocolate sweetened with erythritol from a local brand in Germany for these calculations. Keto fat bombs are always a popular item. You can cook Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- It’s 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- You need 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
No cooking, easy prep, and you can store in the fridge or even the freezer for a quick treat every time you get a craving. Everyone loves a quick low carb no bake dessert. What Are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs If you are new to the ketogenic diet, you might be unsure what a fat bomb is. Cookie dough is one of those amazing treats and now you can enjoy this Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb recipe without any guilt.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks instructions
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
Enjoy one of these when you want something sweet but keto friendly. Cookie dough fans are going to go crazy over this Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb recipe. Fat bombs are an easy keto snack that you can have on hand for some extra energy. Add sugar, vanilla and salt and beat until combined. Slowly beat in almond flour until no dry spots remain, then fold in.