Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker. This Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken Breasts Recipe is an easy chicken dinner recipe that you can set and forget in your pressure cooker! Serve the chicken and sweet, tangy sauce over rice or noodles for the perfect weeknight dinner! Includes step by step recipe video.
The combination of flavors is delicious and it squeezes in some vegetables and fruit for a well-rounded dinner perfect for any weeknight. If you love BBQ chicken and Hawaiian chicken teriyaki, you'll love this easy-to-make Pressure Cooker Hawaiian BBQ Chicken. Make a delicious and simple chicken teriyaki in the Power Pressure Cooker XL. You can cook Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker
- You need 1-2 of chicken breasts cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 c of brown sugar.
- It’s 1-20 oz of can pineapple chunks with juice.
- It’s 1/2 c of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 c of long grain white rice.
- Prepare 1 c of water only if needed.
Chicken thighs, crushed pineapple, cider vinegar, soy sauce, and spices are cooked in the pressure cooker for delicious teriyaki chicken in less than an hour! Place your chicken into the slower cooker. Pour the BBQ sauce, pineapple pineapple in juice, and brown sugar in the slow cooker. If you want to mix the three ingredients first before putting them into the slower cooker, that is fine, too.
Pineapple Chicken and Rice Pressure Cooker instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to the pressure cooker and mix and cover with liquid. Set Instant Pot to high pressure for 12 minutes, with 10 minutes NPR. Stir and serve. Enjoy!.
- Notes- sides mashed potatoes and Crescent rolls..
If you are looking for a new crock pot recipe, this Crockpot Pineapple Chicken Recipe is incredible! The pineapple and chicken come together for the best flavor! Plus, this meal is so incredibly easy in the slow cooker! You are going to love it! This recipe is so EASY and quite shockingly delicious!