Tofu and Green Beans.
You can have Tofu and Green Beans using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu and Green Beans
- You need 1 of white tofu.
- Prepare 200 g of green beans.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chilli pepper.
- Prepare of curry powder.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Tofu and Green Beans step by step
- Cut the tofu into pieces of your preferable size (I do about half a centimeter tall slices). Season with the curry powder and salt..
- Take a pan (I prefer non stick, because then the tofu is better) that is big enough for the tofu and the beans and heat the oil, then add the tofu and make until firm and crispy..
- Meanwhile bring water to boil and add the beans (I use frozen, so those need more time, but be careful and don't leave them in too long because then they're gummy and awful, we need them crispy!).
- Cut chilli into small pieces (use gloves or be very careful with what are you touching afterwards) and peel the garlic..
- When both the beans and the tofu are done, mix it in the pan, add more curry powder, the chilli and using a garlic press, the garlic..
- Mix well and add salt to taste..
- Can be served right away or cold (as an amazing take away lunch).
- Bon Appetite!.