Cherry Tomato Chicken. This baked chicken dish is made for busy days. Cherry tomatoes can still easily be found at the market, or in your garden in many parts of the country. Add wine to pan and stir with a wooden spoon to deglaze.
Add wine, tomatoes and garlic to skillet. I posted a sneak peek of it to my Instagram story last week and immediately received a flurry of messages requesting the recipe. You must adore fresh tomatoes and easy skillet meals as much as I do. You can have Cherry Tomato Chicken using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Tomato Chicken
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Italians seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 30 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need 2 of medjool dates chopped.
- It’s 3 of gloves garlic slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It’s to taste of Grated cheese.
I knew we were virtual friends for a reason! Combine chicken and tomatoes in tasty traybakes, casseroles and curries. The rich flavour of tomatoes works wonders in sauce-based dishes such as chasseur and ragout. Remove the chicken from the oven and add the remaining tomatoes, olives and juices to the pan surrounding the chicken.
Cherry Tomato Chicken instructions
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and spread on a large plate.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour mixture.
- Heat two tablespoons olive in large pan over medium heat.
- Pan fry chicken until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Leave oil/chicken juices in pan..
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining olive oil.
- Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook until tomatoes begin to break down and garlic begins to brown (about 5 min). Stir consistently to avoid burning..
- Add dates to pan and cook until tomatoes are completely broken down.
- Turn heat to high and add white wine. Cook until alcohol is complete burned off.
- Add chicken back to pan and cover with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Serve on it's own or over pasta!.
You'll need roughly three cups of sliced cherry tomatoes mixed with minced garlic, butter, balsamic, a squeeze of honey, chopped basil, dried thyme, and onion powder. Cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente. Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet and cook until slightly. Garlic Tomato Basil Chicken is quick to whip up without compromising on flavour! Tomato and basil are a match made in heaven as it is.