Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie.
You can have Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- You need 200 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 200 g of chocolate (over 70%).
- You need 150 ml of expresso coffee.
- You need 3 of medium eggs.
Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie step by step
- Place the butter, caster sugar, chocolate and coffee in a pan..
- Melt all ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Take off heat and leave to cool, stir vigorously on a regular basis to help cool and create a nice smooth shiny texture.
- Line a tin with grease proof paper.
- In the meantime lightly beat 3 eggs and preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled to luke warm mix with eggs.
- Pour mixture into the tray and bake at 180* for 25-30 minutes.
- When cooked put on a baking tray to cool.
- When cool wrap in cling film and put in the fridge overnight, the following day it will be ready to cut to whatever size you like, it’s quite rich so smallish is probably good. The perfect sailing sugar rush ⛵️⛵️😉.