low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps. Low Calorie Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes. Garlic Butter Tomato Baked Chicken With MozzarellaLittle Spice Jar. Written by. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) This beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is so quick-and-easy to prepare, and so low in calories, it will probably become a go-to meal for you and.
Sprinkle chicken strips with garlic powder and pepper. Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick Heat over very low heat until melted and smooth, whisking constantly. Low Fat, Low Carb and Healthy Chicken Breast and Asian broccoli stir fry recipe. You can have low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps
- You need 12 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast strips.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of season to taste black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of nonstick cooking spray.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 of 10 inch whole wheat tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli slaw.
Keto chicken recipe is easy, quick with boneless skinless chicken breast. Low Fat Chicken Breast & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING! These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients.
low calorie Thai chicken breast and broccoli wraps instructions
- spray frying pan with cooking spray and brown chicken over medium heat. season with pepper and garlic salt.
- remove chicken from pan once cooked through and add slaw to pan. cook on low a few minutes until tender-crisp. season with 1/4 teaspoon of ginger.
- place tortillas in warm oven.
- in sauce pan, combine rest of ginger, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of water, peanut butter, minced garlic heat over low heat, whisking the entire time until smooth.
- remove tortillas from oven. spread each one with sauce, top with slaw and chicken. wrap up and enjoy!.
- broccoli slaw is a nice replacement for lots of pasta dishes as well. full of fiber and less starch and carbs:).
- a half of one wrap is 190 calories.
They can be enjoyed as a main dish or served as an appetizer. Chicken breast sprinkled with lemon-pepper seasoning and fresh lemon juice. Cook chicken in a range of healthy, low-calorie recipes for a satisfying lunch or dinner. Make one of our healthy, low-calorie chicken dishes. From casseroles and curries to wraps, you won't Combine lean chicken with super-healthy broccoli, ginger and garlic for a quick and cheap, weeknight dinner.