Instant Pot shredded pork casserole. Here are our fan's favorite Instant Pot Pork Recipes. From yummy pulled pork to finger-licking BBQ ribs, these popular pork recipes are tried & loved by readers around the world! Bookmark this page for our growing collection of Tested Instant Pot Pork Recipes and Pressure Cooker Pork Recipes.
This pulled pork dish is a blend of a couple other recipes, made in the Instant Pot®. We had this on the Fourth of July, and it was a huge hit! Serve on warmed hamburger rolls, top with the thickened sauce, bread and butter pickles, or cole slaw as desired. You can have Instant Pot shredded pork casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Instant Pot shredded pork casserole
- You need 1 lb of pork roast.
- You need of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 c of water.
- You need 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of egg noodles.
- You need of Pork spice rub.
- You need of Coarse salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of Green onion.
With these Instant Pot casserole dishes, you can have a healthy meal done in no time! Cooking in the pressure cooker can be so easy and my whole family love casseroles. I love to try new and healthy casserole recipes that I think will be a big hit for the family and these casserole ideas are sure to be a big hit! Instant Pot Pulled Pork – seriously THE BEST pulled pork I've EVER eaten!!
Instant Pot shredded pork casserole step by step
- Cut pork roast into sections and rub spice mix liberally. Add oil to instant pot and put on saute mode, brown all sides..
- Turn off saute mode and remove browned pork pieces. Add water and scrape up brown bits. Add soup mix and pork back to Instant pot. Seal and set manual cook for 45 minutes..
- Allow instant pot to depressurize for 10 minutes and then release vent. Open up and shred pork.
- Turn on saute mode and add mushroom soup and egg noodles. Stir to keep bottom from burning. Cook until noodles are soft. Top with green onion, and enjoy.
Pork shoulder/pork butt seasoned with brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, dry mustard, garlic powder and onion powder. This pulled pork was incredibly tender and tasted amazing! Instant Pot Pulled Pork is seasoned to perfection, and mouthwateringly tender! Make this easy and super flavorful pulled pork using a pork loin roast and have your family's new favorite instant pot pork recipe on the table in an hour! The main ingredients you'll need to make a pressure cooker casserole are:.