Basmati Rice Instant Pot. Softer Rice: If you enjoy softer rice, increase the liquid amount rather than cooking time. Rinsing the Rice: If you're rinsing the rice, it'll throw. I love making basmati rice in the Instant Pot because it comes out perfect every time.
I gave away my rice cooker after I had so much success making rice in the Instant Pot®. Not only is it faster than using the rice cooker, but the end result is fluffier rice. I make a batch every week and serve it with almost any main dish. You can cook Basmati Rice Instant Pot using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basmati Rice Instant Pot
- It’s 4 cups of Basmati Rice.
- You need 8 cups of Water.
Brown Basmati Rice – Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Basmati is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice from the Indian subcontinent.
Basmati Rice Instant Pot step by step
- Measure rice and add to Instant Pot bowl..
- Place Instant Pot onPSince rice 4-6 times by adding water to the pot, swishing, and dumping the water..
- Add measured water to the Instant Pot..
- Place Instant Pot on High Pressure and Manual for 10 minutes and allow to come to pressure..
- Release pressure and serve..
This variety has gotten very popular all over the world, with India and Pakistan being the largest exporters of this rice. How to cook perfect Instant Pot Basmati Rice? Cooking rice needs perfection on the amount of water and time. The white basmati rice that you cook in your instant pot with this method will have the perfect texture and you do not need to soak the rice in advance. Place the rinsed rice and water into the instant pot, close the lid, and set the instant pot valve to seal.