Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms. Remove from pan and set aside. It's my version of broccoli mushroom stir fry with tons and tons of green veggies and nuts. I was going to say it is vegetarian but I just realized it's vegan.
With a wok-full of sauce to pour over your rice. Stir-fry with shitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, and coconut oil. Combine orange and lime juices, tamari, and sesame oil. You can have Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms
- You need 3 tbsp of veg oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 350 g of flank steak, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 2 heads of broccoli, crowns cut and stems peeled.
- You need 12 of large button mushrooms, thickly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, thickly sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
How to Make Mushroom and Broccoli Stir Fry – Step by Step Photos. Prepare the simple stir fry sauce before you begin to cook so that it's ready to go when you need it. This healthy beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe has a Korean-inspired gochujang sauce. I gave you approximate measurements because it really depends on how much you are making and how you like your vegetables.
Stir fry of lime beef, broccoli and mushrooms step by step
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the veg oil, soy sauce, honey, fish sauce, lime juice and garlic powder. Add the beef and let marinate in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Cut the broccoli crowns and stems into bite-sized pieces. Add a splash of veg oil to a large pan on high heat and sear the broccoli stems for 2 minutes until they get a little colour..
- Add the broccoli crowns to the pan and continue searing 2 minutes. Push down lightly on the veg so they make as much contact with the hot pan as possible. They should almost look scorched..
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and fry 2 to 3 minutes until the mushrooms soften and release some of their water. Add the onion and garlic and continue another minute. Remove the veg to a plate..
- Add the meat to the pan and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until cooked. Return the veg to the pan and fry for 1 more minute before serving..
This authentic Chinese beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is popular with Westerners and Chinese alike where it is eaten for its health benefits. Note: while there are multiple steps to this recipe, this beef and broccoli dish is broken down into workable categories to help you better plan for preparation and. It's your favorite take-out dish, but made exactly to your liking. Pour the water into the skillet and immediately. In addition to broccoli the blend may include bell peppers, onion, mushrooms and water chestnuts carrots, celery, sugar snap peas or baby corn.