You can cook Chicken Biryani using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Biryani
- You need 6 cup of Basmati Rice (rinse carefully and soak for 15 minutes).
- You need 3 lbs of young chicken (cut into 10).
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of brown onion (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Marinating seasoning.
- You need 500 mL of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 of big shallots (thinly sliced and fried).
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 750 mL of chicken broth.
- You need 250 mL of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 10 of garlic (crushed).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s of Adding seasoning.
- It’s 4 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
Chicken Biryani step by step
- Mix all the marinating seasoning. Add chicken, keep marinated in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Sautee brown onion with butter until its soft, then add the chicken with all the marinating seasoning..
- Shimmer until 70% volume and chicken is cooked..
- Put basmati rice in the rice cooker pot, then add chicken with all the stocks..
- After its cooked, take out the chicken and deep fry it..
- Cook the rice again until its dry..