Shrimp And Leeks In Chinese Wine. Place shrimp shells in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until.
Most of the leeks should float and the dirt will fall to the bottom of the bowl. Use your hands or a strainer to remove the floating leeks to a colander to drain. Uncover; add wine, lemon juice, and shrimp-shell liquid. You can cook Shrimp And Leeks In Chinese Wine using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp And Leeks In Chinese Wine
- You need of seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt and light soy sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of shao xing rice wine.
- You need 2 cup of pls refer to LG SHRIMP STOCK / SOUP or any stock of your choice.
- It’s 12 of shrimps.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pounded ginger.
- It’s 2 cup of leek cut into rings.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
Shrimp And Leeks In Chinese Wine MY VERSION. A DELICOUS WAY TO ENJOY SHRIMP IN RICE WINE. See great recipes for Shrimp With Egg White In Chinese Wine Sauce too! In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock with the soy sauce, Chinese chile-garlic sauce and cornstarch.
Shrimp And Leeks In Chinese Wine instructions
- In pan with oil saute ginger and prawn till pink and add leeks and stock.
- Bring it to a boil then add seasoning and shao xing rice wine and gently mix well then off heat and serve immediately.
Push the shallots and leeks to the side of the skillet and add the shrimp in an even layer. Add the wine to the pan and scrape up any brown bits from the. Add the shrimp, garlic and another pinch pepper flakes (or to taste). Return the shrimp to the skillet and give everything a toss, then add the rice. Add wine; season with salt and pepper.